Need assistance along with your fantasy-golf lineups for this week’s RSM Traditional at Sea Island Golf Membership in St. Simons Island, Ga.? Our fantasy-golf specialists are right here to assist.
From picks to win to DraftKings bargains to gamers to keep away from, listed below are some choices so that you can contemplate:
• • •
- Projected champion: Sean O’Hair. It’s been some time since he’s received, however has a pleasant report right here, with 5 begins, just one missed reduce, and 4 finishes of T-20 or higher.
- Additionally like: Jamie Lovemark, who has a few prime 10s at Sea Island, Invoice Haas (normally performs nicely right here) and Matt Kuchar (not an important report, however he’s enjoying at house).
- Sleeper: Davis Love III. His son is enjoying, too, however we’re going with expertise right here. He’s a busy host throughout match week, however he is aware of the place higher than anybody.
- DraftKings cut price: Brian Homosexual ($7,000). He’s an underrated participant, and this match isn’t all about size.
- Fade: Harris English. Simply not in an excellent place proper now, having missed the reduce in all 4 of his fall begins.
• • •
- Projected champion: Charles Howell III. He’s by no means received right here however has completed T-13 or higher 4 occasions. He by no means appears to disappoint at programs that he likes, and this week shall be a house recreation for him as he owns a home in St. Simons Island and works with Sea Island-based teacher Todd Anderson. Plus, he appeared nice final week in Mexico.
- Additionally like: Brian Harman, Scott Brown and Jamie Lovemark. Not the most effective observe report at Sea Island contemplating he lives there, however his type of play fits this place so nicely. He’s additionally been eighth of higher in every of his previous two Tour begins. Brown is coming off a T-6 in Mexico and has three prime 20s at Sea Island. Lovemark has two straight prime 10s at Sea Island.
- Sleeper: Camilo Villegas. A tad involved about his latest kind, however he’s nonetheless making cuts. And he’s good in 5 tries at Sea Island, and was T-2 final 12 months.
- DraftKings cut price: Braden Thornberry ($6,800). He’ll be trying to rebound after ending the autumn portion of the school season with a disappointing end in Hawaii. However this kind of course matches him and his stellar brief recreation. Additionally, he received the Jones Cup up the street at Ocean Forest in precise Sea Island final February.
- Fade: Mac Hughes. He formally modified his first identify on the PGA Tour web site, however that hasn’t modified his placing. He ranks 180th in strokes gained-putting, so regardless that he’s the defending champion this week, I’m staying away.