The Symetra Tour topped the ultimate prime 10 on the Volvik Race for the Card cash listing Monday at LPGA Worldwide in Daytona Seashore, Fla., following the conclusion of the Symetra Tour Championship.
The category is headlined by Symetra Tour Participant of the Yr, Benyapa Niphatsophon who posted 17 prime 25 finishes in 20 begins this season. Ending No. 2 on the cash record is Hannah Inexperienced the Gaelle Truet Rookie of the Yr who collected three victories on Tour this season.
For the primary time in Symetra Tour historical past three gamers cracked $one hundred,000 in season earnings. Gamers within the prime 10 hail from seven totally different nations together with: Thailand, Australia, France, Denmark, USA, Canada and China.
Here’s a look:
1. Benyapa Niphatsophon, 20, Bangkok, Thailand – Gained the cash title with no victory on the power of 12 prime-10 finishes in 20 begins. Finishes second seven occasions. Goes by the nickname “Present.” Performed on LPGA in 2016, together with her greatest end a T-forty three.
2. Hannah Inexperienced, 20, Perth, Australia – Mentored by LPGA Corridor of Famer Karrie Webb. Gained 3 times on the Symetra Tour. Completed runner-as much as Lydia Ko on the 2015 New Zealand Ladies’s Open.
three. Celine Boutier, 23, Montrouge, France – Two-time winner on the Symetra Tour this season. Labored with a sports activities psychologist to beat on-course nervousness. Former Duke star was the 2014 NCAA Participant of the Yr.
four. Nanna Koerstz Madsen, 22, Copenhagen, Denmark – Obtained off to a torrid begin, profitable 3 times in eleven begins. 2016 Olympian additionally gained in Europe in 2016.
5. Yu Liu, 21, Beijing – Highly effective participant gained as soon as and added two runner-up finishes. Ranked third on tour in GIR previous two seasons. Member of Duke’s 2014 NCAA Championship group.
6. Erynne Lee, 24, Silverdale, Washington – Former All-American at UCLA considered quitting the sport after final season. Caught it out together with her father on the bag for added confidence. Gained twice in July.
7. Lindsey Weaver, 24, Bellefontaine, Ohio – Arizona grad ranks second on tour in GIR and birdies. Added motivation got here from boyfriend Tom Lovelady, who earned his PGA Tour final month by way of net.com tour finals cash listing.
eight. Anne-Catherine Tanguay, 26, Quebec, Canada – 5 prime-four finishes, together with first profession victory on the Backyard Metropolis Charity Basic. Former Oklahoma participant recorded six consecutive prime-15 finishes to start out the yr. Received engaged to her caddie halfway by means of the season.
9. Emma Talley, 23, Princeton, Ky. – Former NCAA and U.S. Ladies’s Newbie champion got here into the ultimate week on the bubble within the No. 10 spot. Tied for second at Tour Championship to safe her card. Bubbly Alabama grad collects followers all over the place she goes.
10. Katelyn Dambaugh, 23, North Charleston, S.C. – Athletic lefty obtained a late begin to the season, becoming a member of Symetra Tour in early June after graduating from South Carolina. Posted 9 prime-20 finishes in 12 begins, together with a trio of prime-three finishes.